Monday, October 14, 2013

Led Cubes are fun

If you haven't seen a LED cube yet, you're sure missing out. Well... let's just say they're pretty cool. It just wanted to share the end result of the LED cube I made myself. I thought it would be a nice chance to try out the Arduino microprocessor we have at the school I'm working at, to polish up my soldering skills and in the end create a nice demonstration model for students to marvel about or hopefully to work with in the future.

picture of my own LED cube
I'm not going to write a whole DIY instruction, the web is filled with that already. I found the animation that is running on the cube in the movie below on such a site. In the future I intend to make some other Arduino based projects. The end result makes it look pretty difficult, but believe me, if you take it step by step it's really doable.




No comments:

Post a Comment